Friday, August 29, 2014

Rhapsody in Blue Lavender and a French Dream Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1546764

Rhapsody in Blue Lavender
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel



I'm warming up my lavender brushes this week, because next week they'll be dipping into the colors of France! I'll be visiting the property where my August 2015 workshop will be held, testing the gelato, deciding which cheeses are the most yummy, and sipping the local vintage a time or three. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it! My first France workshop filled in 2 days, so I opened a second workshop and I'm holding a seat especially for you. Don't delay, there are only a few seats left for a painting adventure designed to make your lavender dreams come true!


 Painting Brilliant Florals in France

With Nancy Medina

August 4-14, 2015
Le Vieux Couvent



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/4852/august-4-14-2015-le-vieux-couvent-southern-france-almost-full

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...