Friday, August 29, 2014

Rural Painting | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Queen Ann's Lace by Carol Schiff | 6x12x.75" Oil

This is another of my small oil paintings of North Carolina.  The fields were golden in June, a nice offset to the blue green mountains.  As I walked the roads each morning, I found wildflowers everywhere.What a nice way to start the day!

purchase here
160 + shipping
When I returned, a month later, the fields were green and the wildflowers were mowed down.  Still beautiful  but something was lost.

This piece has a companion.  You may remember it as I posted it here a few months ago.

purchase here
160 + shipping
Thank you for reading my blog today.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...