Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Beyond by Kay Wyne


Beyond
22" x 28" Oil on Canvas
Contemporary Floral Landscape Painting
This painting is very wet, with layers and layers of oils.  At the end of the day, I pulled out my palette knife and layered more paint in the foreground on the flowers.  The thick paint gives it texture and interest.  My inspiration for this painting was a photograph of a very colorful landscape with a house and garden in it, but I chose to go totally landscape on this one.  I will post this painting again if I make any changes....I need to let it sit a on the easel for several days and look at it.  Thanks for looking at this painting...contact ME with any questions or comments.  Thanks, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...