Thursday, April 3, 2014

Violet Verbena Cottage Path - Flower Paintings of California by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1432315


Violet Verbena Cottage Path
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Violet Verbena Cottage Path is one of the scenes from my collection of Coronado, California cottage paths. I took a little artistic license with the picket fence. In reality, it is pristine, straight, and in perfect condition. I prefer my fences a little more weathered looking in appearance, with interesting little crooked teeth at the top and gaps here and there. I can hardly wait until August, you are invited to tour these gardens with me in the evenings during my August workshop in San Diego, California. I hope to see you there! Read more...



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...