Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Friends Journey Rose Arbor - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1436060

Friends Journey Rose Arbor
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Who is your best friend and why do you cherish them? I've been thinking about friends so much lately, and how important they are in my life. Even those who live far away, whom I haven't seen for a long time, I miss constantly. There is something about a real friendship, the way it plants a bedrock foundation for your heart. You know that if you call, they will be there. If you are in need, they will be there. If you see them, you will share the same old jokes and you also know a friend never lets you get away with anything. They see straight through you to the honesty of your heart. I have lived a rich life because I have found true friends on this journey. How lucky I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...