Monday, April 7, 2014

Pink Larkspur Daisy Duet - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1440958

Pink Larkspur Daisy Duet
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



 Pink Larkspur Daisy Duet is the newest daily painting in the studio today. I felt just a bit like I was cheating, since I was painting instead of working on tags and inventory sheets for my show at the Dallas Arboretum April 26-27. All the paintings are stacked neatly into categories, leaning against walls and furniture throughout my house, hither and yon. I did take a bit of a break earlier today, the hubby and I went to World Market and got a few new adirondack chairs - check out my art blog today to see what the color Baltic Blue looks like! I got the impression Howard Pee Pugpants approved of the new chair, although I cannot say for certain, since I don't speak Pug....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...