Monday, April 7, 2014

Storm Horizon Pink Peonies and a Great Deal on Canvas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1435417

Storm Horizon Peonies
by Nancy Medina
24X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
 I finally got a good photo of my new painting, Storm Horizon Peonies. It's hard to photograph the large ones without good natural lighting.

I went canvas shopping today, it's the best canvas sale of the year at Aaron Brothers here in North Texas, buy one get 2 free. This sale puts their buy one, get one for a penny sale - to shame! So I stocked up with about $400 worth! I put my Audible book on tape (Mr. Churchill's Secretary, an excellent mystery) on and gessoed canvases all day long today. Bliss!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1435417

Detail from Storm Horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...