Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rise and Shine Again Pink Poppies and Artscape - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1437548

 Rise and Shine Again Poppies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

 I've been drawn to peach and pink combinations lately so expressed a bit of that in a poppy painting tonight. This is a warmup for a big triptych poppy I'm creating especially for my show at Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum. I hope to see you there! Eighty or so artists and I will be out in the gardens in tents and this is my only outdoor event. If you look closely, you'll notice the lady in Booth 43 has green paint on her nose....

I stopped by the Arboretum yesterday morning to pick up my painting, Ribbons in the Sky Tulips, from the Garden Gallery Juried Show and got some colorful tulip photos - there's one on my art blog today to tickle your fancy!



You Are Invited!

Look for me in Booth 43

Dallas Arboretum Artscape



April 26-27, 2014
9 am to 5 pm daily
with a member preview 6-8 pm April 25
 
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218

- See more at: http://www.nancymedinaart.com/2014/03/garden-dreamers-and-flower-stroll.html#sthash.CX8litaE.dpuf


You Are Invited!

Look for me in Booth 43

Dallas Arboretum Artscape



April 26-27, 2014
9 am to 5 pm daily
with a member preview 6-8 pm April 25
 
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218

- See more at: http://www.nancymedinaart.com/2014/03/garden-dreamers-and-flower-stroll.html#sthash.CX8litaE.dpuf

You Are Invited!

Look for me in Booth 43

Dallas Arboretum Artscape



April 26-27, 2014
9 am to 5 pm daily
with a member preview 6-8 pm April 25
 
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...