Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Think Pink Tulips and Ranunculus - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Think Pink Tulips
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

We've been thinking pink all week in Flower Mound Studio, and preparing for spring! Today the hubby and I planted hydrangeas and geraniums and bought two new adirondack chairs for the yard. After an hour or two of work in the studio, I noticed none of my helpers were afoot. Thinking someone was getting into trouble (you know, that moment when it's just TOO QUIET in the house?) I went outside, and all the pugs were lounging with their Papa outdoors. Clearly, what was missing from that blissful tableau was me! I gathered up my iced tea and sun hat and joined them post haste.... How fortunate I am to have pugs to show me the error of my ways every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...