Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Indigo Lace White Hydrangeas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1431473


 Indigo Lace White Hydrangeas 
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Indigo Lace Hydrangeas is the latest effort in Flower Mound Studio. I spent the day painting a red wagon filled with geraniums, and then wiped the whole thing because the proportions were wrong. I have closets filled with rejects and wiped canvases, I never throw away a canvas, it can always be reused! A lovely gal from Florida sent me a piece of copper to try out painting on a new surface. Stay tuned, as soon as I get it prepped, I'll give it a try and share the results with you.


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1431473

Maybe these fresh hydrangeas will 
hold out one more day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...