Friday, April 4, 2014

Cloudy Sailing, Contemporary Sailboat Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Cloudy Sailing
36 x 40  inches Oil on Canvas.SOLD
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Not my normal. WHY?
Not enough color. Friend it is painted for wanted specific colors to match the room and it does do that. I felt like I was painting with my hands tied behind my back.  I do like it ...like it much better in person than in this picture. Sailboat leans with the wind on this cloudy day in this unusual sailboat painting.

Terry had his corneal surgery last week, so my painting time is pretty limited. He has a two week of DO NOTHING but that two week of do nothing started with 48 hours on his back. That was not fun. We return to the doctor tomorrow to double check everything and one more time in about three more weeks. It takes four months before there could be stability in the eye they did surgery on.  God remains good...all the time bringing comfort to us. I read somewhere a quote on peace.. and I adapted it for my mantra right now... God's peace resides inside me. God's peace surrounds me. Nothing can penetrate His peace.


But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:5-6

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...