Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas Peonies by Flower Mound Studio and Nancy Medina Art


 Hearts of Gold Peonies
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Archival Panel

It's a quiet Christmas eve in Flower Mound Studio, the footheaters are keeping everypuggy warm and toasty, the hubby is on the couch with Hannah the Pug nearby, and I'm getting ready to fix a coffee with Caramel creamer to keep my brushes going strong until midnight. My senior pug, Java, got to open a present early tonight, his new orthopedic mattress, which he immediately dove into, rolling about and expressing his appreciation with snorfley noises and his own little gray faced smile. I have so much to be thankful for this year, to have a loving family and awesome husband, sweet little four footed helpers who make me laugh every day, a DREAM job I love as a full-time artist, and having my Mom nearby. I hope you have a peaceful holiday planned with loved ones close. May all your fondest wishes come true, and may your mocha coffee always have extra whippy creme in 2014!



http://nancymedina.com

Merry Christmas to you from the
Medina Foster Home for Wayward Pugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...