Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daisy Tulip Poppy Jubilee by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1342715

Daisy Tulip Poppy Jubilee
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration

20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

We painted poppies and daisies on the final day of my North Texas workshop. With buckets and buckets of flowers to choose from, I grabbed the best from the lot, even the tulips held out for four days - so this bouquet was a bit of a fruit salad of bright color, with lots of reds to ring in the holiday season. Tomorrow morning I'll be at the UPS store when they open to send four new paintings to new homes, since my shippers have assured me the lines will be out the door! Perhaps I should head over now and set up a tent with a little footheater to be first in line...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...