Saturday, December 28, 2013

SOLD ~ Cherry Blossom Percher - Red Cardinal Painting by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1348636

Cherry Blossom Percher
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
10X8
Oil on Archival Panel

I took a little break from peonies this evening to paint one of my favorite visitors to Mom's feeder, the red Cardinal. Each time I arrive at the farm in East Texas, the first thing I do is refill the feeders and replenish the woodpeckers with homemade suet. The horses always stand at the fence and snuffle and whinny until I give them each a big bite of the peanut butter infused suet. I think this is their absolute favorite treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...