Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Little Breezy Red Poppies by Floral Artist Nancy Medin

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1342715

Little Breezy Red Poppies
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel
Little Breezy Red Poppies is the newest daily in Flower Mound Studio. I love mixing blues into my greens when I have flowers with warm colors. Pushing your greens into a cooler spectrum makes them pop against reds and fuschias and gives your whole painting a bit of kick. Tomorrow I head to my mother's house for a visit, and tamales are on the menu. My goal is to get her to eat and help booster her appetite a bit! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...