Sunday, December 29, 2013

Looking Forward to 2014 by Pamela Blaies

September Reflections
20" x 16"
oil on linen

Taking a break from the studio to spend time with my family over the Christmas holidays has been rejuvenating. It may seem a little early to begin thinking about spring, but I'm already getting excited about planning my schedule. I received invitations to exhibit in the Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park in Houston, Texas and Southlake Art in the Square and I'm thrilled. They both rank at the top of the list of the best fine art festivals in the United States. I'll be participating in a few group exhibits this spring as well. Looking forward to the new year!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...