Monday, October 24, 2011

Mornin' Sunshine by Pamela Blaies

24" x 36"
Oil on Canvas

Pretty much every day I drive down Glade Road, in my little suburban city.  I pass this old tree growing beside a broken-down fence.  The other morning, I had to take my daughter to school because she missed the bus.  On my way back home, the dazzling early morning light caught my eye as it shined through the tree.  I admit I was probably not very cautious as my car careened into the parking lot across the street.  But all turned out well and I was able to capture this beautiful scene.

Would you like a free gift of postcards? 
 Click HERE to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...