Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Walk in the Wildflowers by Pamela Blaies

A Walk in the Wildflowers
11" x 14"
Oil on Canvas

This past weekend I went on a road trip to Missouri. The long drive through Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri offered many beautiful views. The terrain changes from flat, to hilly to rocky and there were wildflowers all along the way. We stayed in a log cabin in a little resort in Missouri full of stone fences, walking paths, cottages and lots of flowers. Today I'm starting a series of paintings that are inspired by this past weekend. This painting was completed before my trip, but embodies the feeling of pure enjoyment and peace I enjoyed while spending time in such a beautiful place with my family.

I enjoy sharing stories of the inspiration behind my paintings. Sign up to become a VIP Member and you will receive my email newsletter twice a month.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. It reminds of a two week trip I went on last year to Montanna. Wild flowers everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlsie. I would love to visit Montana - I'll bet it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...