Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Later In The Day - Janet Bludau

 8" x 8" 
Oil on Board
$95
 I previously posted two other pieces painted from photos I previously took at a Southern California Golf Course and asked if anyone knew which course.  The two other paintings are titled Bay View Golfing and Lone Ranger.  The latter is 6"x6".  I would like to see each of these framed in a very thin, simple, raw wood floater frame.
As previously posted............
If you can guess where this golf course is, I will give you 10% off the painting.  And, if you want two paintings, I will give you another 10% off both the paintings.  And, if you want all three, 10% off all three!  And what the heck, free shipping.  That is about $50 off on a $265 purchase.  $215 for all 3 paintings.
HINT:  The golf course is in Southern California
Email me at:  janethod@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...