Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oceanview

oceanview
24"x 30" oil on canvas
©2011 DottieLeatherwood

I am excited to be a new member of the Palette Knife Painters Blog.  I love a lot of color and texture in my oils and the palette knife is a wonderful way to accomplish that goal.  Most of my landscapes are done primarily with palette knife and only a brush to sign my name. I love painting the wide open spaces of a marsh or a seascape and I find, for me, the knife somehow expresses that sense of space better.  I hope you will check out my website and daily painting blog and once again I am so happy to be here among the company of so many great artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...