Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Apple In Red" by Jill Saur

Bold, textured, and full of movement, are words that describe this powerful 8"x8"acrylic palette knife painting.  I was walking through my kitchen the other day and I grabbed a fuji apple on the way to my studio.  Instead of eating it,  I decided to come up with an exciting rendition of this tasty fruit. These colors portray the burst of flavor held within this aromatic apple and I am pleased with the outcome!

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires the soul!  

MY WEBSITE:  CLICK HERE   MY EMAIL:  CLICK HERE

©1990-2011 Jill Saur Fine Art, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...