Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Red rocks oil painting workshop demo by Becky Joy

8x10 oil on canvas panel $450. Click here to purchase.
This is one of the demos that I painted last week in my workshop in Casa Grande. I painted this one, a sunset and a still life. This is the one I have left. It was a great group of people. I really enjoyed the class.

Tonight I went on facebook to watch the awards ceremony for the 6" squared show at Randy Higbee's gallery. What a lot of fun to participate in the show on fb as well as having four paintings in the show. I'm really honored to have a painting chosen as a winner. There were such wonderful pieces. What a job putting the show on. Randy and his crew did a great job. My 6x6 "West into the Sun" won an honorable mention.
If you didn't see the winners you will have to take a look on Randy Higbee's page. Wonderful paintings, all of them.

Well, getting my frames, canvases and paints ready for Alabama. Hopefully, I get some pics of the plein air event on my blog.
talk to you all later.
Becky
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoy.com/
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...