Thursday, April 28, 2011

Floral Palette Knife Painting by Jill Saur "Bouquet In Pink"

In life, I see flowers as a sign of hope that beautiful things can emerge from the winter of our lives.  I often visit my local farmers market to pick out my own flowers for a still life subject.  Texture abounds in this 11"14" acrylic palette knife painting on canvas.  Applying thick amounts of paint on the canvas adds a sumptuous quality that is irresistible to look at and touch. 

If you are interested in this piece or would like to see more of my work.  Please visit my website.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning original artwork that uplifts and inspires.  

Website:   CLICK HERE

©2011 "Bouquet In Pink" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...