Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crystal Cove

Crystal Cove
An Original Oil by Deborah Harold
6x6 panel
$100.00
At the end of the Historical site of Crystal Cove lies this little gem. It has been in movies and defines the rustic charm of this tiny community.  The beach was a playground for silent film makers, artists,beachcombers and movie stars. It has a unique history and to this day attracts people for allover the world.
Please visit my website for more of my works detailing the California coast Line.
DeborahHaold.com
ddeanh@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. oops! about the Crystal Cove painting, I had posted it earlier and didn't realize this is the same blog...! If I knew how to delet I would, still in the learning process. Please excuse the redundancy!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...