Monday, January 31, 2011

Dawn sky and trees oil painting by Becky Joy




6x6 oil on canvas panel $150, free shipping in US, free display easel

Click here to purchase

I have made up a page that spells out my buying, shipping and the guarantee for my paintings. If you want to see it click here.

I got back to painting today after spending a lot of time working on the website last week. Since I'm not a tech person, I'm sure that this has taken a lot longer than it would others. But, I must say, I am proud of what I accomplished here. I'm still hearing about a couple little tweaks that I need to take care of. I guess the comment form goes too far to the right. I'll have to work on that now. If you see something I should change or is confusing, etc., let me know. Ah, the job of an artist is never done. Didn't we say that about motherhood too? and housework?

My next job will be getting out the newsletter. Oh, and another thing, when I switched my blogs, I lost several subscribers for the blog. I'm picking up some, but it is slow going. So, if you stop by and have not subscribed or wondered why you weren't getting anything in your emails, that's the reason.

This weekend I rewrote my "about me" page. I tried to make it show some of my personality and not be so dry and factual. You might check it out. Then you can see the real me. At least, a part of me.

Tomorrow I will be off working on the house. We are having cement poured for a new patio across the back of the house. Yippeee! But, I will be back online with ustream on Wednesday for the weekly show at 3 pm PDT. So come join me in my studio as I paint.

Talk to ya'all later.

Becky
http://beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoy.com/blog
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...