Friday, July 2, 2010

The Memory Collector, Pansies by Nancy Medina

The Memory Collector, Pansies by Nancy Medina
12X10
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site

The Memory Collector is a new pansy still life drying on the easel in Flower Mound Studio. Home from work, a nice torrential downpour in the middle of a hot Texas summer day, and plenty of time to snuggle the pugs in between projects, shipping paintings, and packaging up a pet portrait for a family nearby.

The holiday weekend is upon us, whereever you are I hope you have a peaceful one, with loved ones nearby. Be safe! One thing I rarely mention on my blog is my day job as the editorial director of the Annals of Emergency Medicine. Be safe! I don't want you to be visiting my boss in the ER this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...