Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Farm Scene daily oil painting by BECKY JOY


This petite oil painting, 6x6, is for sale on my website for $100. To buy click here. www.beckyjoy.com

I loved the distance in this scene with the flat field going into the distance. The shadow of the tree also added a lot of interest helping to frame the painting. I changed the color of the building several times before settling on this color. If I had made the building brighter in color, your eye would have gone to that. I wanted you to go back into the distance and move around.

I got a lot of painting done yesterday and today finishing a couple of 11x14's which I will reveal later.

I will post later.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards






For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...