Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Barn Rural Landscape oil by BECKY JOY


6x6 oil on canvas, The Big Red Barn, is available on my website for $100. To purchase, click here.
This barn is different for me because it is in good shape and still standing. I usually go for the derelict buildings. I liked this one because it was sitting up on a hill and looked even bigger than it was. All the different colors of red were interesting and of course, the green moss than contrasted with the red. This was in Oregon which explains the moss on the roof. All that moss, it won't be long before this barn will be a derelict building.


I still have my drawing for a FREE painting going on for the sign up of my newsletter for the month of July. Sign up and you will be in the drawing. I didn't get my newsletter out for June because of moving and now I've been catching up with painting and little jobs around the house like painting moulding. 


Check out my website for available small paintings. All are $100. http://beckyjoy.com/collections/24428
For Email Marketing you can trust

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...