Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Late Bloomers Hydrangeas by Nancy Medina

Late Bloomers Hydrangeas by Nancy Medina
8X10
Palette Knife and Brush
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site

Late Bloomers Hydrangeas is a new painting based on one of my favorite art challenge blogs by Dana Marie. Please take a peek at her beautiful hydrangea photo and if you are an artist, give it a try. You may be a late bloomer when it comes to painting, I didn't start painting until I was 30.

Dana originally posted this challenge in March 2009 and that was the first time I painted these blossoms. You can see the first version of this painting on my art blog. It's scary, sometimes, to look back at the old works, and even scarier to show them to others! Do what scares you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...