Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Small Abstract Painting, Church Painting "The Safe Place" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil SOLD

I have been dabbling with abstracts for some time, and now have started to add some structures to the mix.
SOLD
 I am always attracted to old churches, and this one is rather special.  It is a local landmark in our town.  I worked right next door for twenty plus years, so I saw it every day.  Now, it also serves as a cold weather shelter for the homeless.





I tried to focus on color interaction as well as texture and abstraction.  I am happy with the results. 


FIND ME ON ETSY
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
BUY A PRINT
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...