Thursday, March 23, 2017

Daily Painting, Floral Art, Small Oil Painting, Sunflower Painting, "SunnyFlowers" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil

Don't you just love sun flowers?  What could be unlikable about a giant flower, one you have to look up to?  Sunny, bright and full of energy with their big brown eyes and bobbing heads....they always make me happy.

purchase here
100 + shipping
 I wanted to do  a tribute to them, something free and full of movement.  I worked with my palette knife and tried to pop the color.  I left plenty of texture because I want this painting to be touched.



I enjoy my work in simple black frames.  A black frame is always complimentary, it showcases the painting so well.

Thanks for viewing my art today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...