Thursday, March 16, 2017

Flower Painting | Floral Still Life | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Geranium Joy by Carol Schiff 8x10" Oil

What could be cheerier on a dreary day that a bright red flower painting?  Geraniums are always a favorite in my home.  This one is painted on stretched canvas and looks fantastic in a bold black frame.

Purchase here
150 + shipping


This will brighten up even the darkest, most boring corner of your home.

detail
My Etsy store
Follow me on Facebook

Once again, my goal was to keep my colors clean and bright and my strokes simple and bold. I think I achieved my goals in this flower painting.  Thanks for viewing my daily painting today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...