Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ABSTRACTIONS!!, Abstract Paintings, Daily Paintings. daily painter

SOLD
 Although I have been painting, I find myself at the awkward place where I have let myself run out of photographed pieces.  The weather has been rather gray which makes it hard to photograph the colors accurately.  So today, I am posting some abtract paintings.  Most of these are sold, but they may be available as prints on canvas, if desired.
SOLD
 I have had the urge to try some more abstracts, but have really been trying to focus on impressionism, in the hopes of sharpening my skills.  My abstract desires, are like a "guilty pleasure" that I have been resisting.

SOLD

SOLD
 If I had doubts about my leanings toward cool colors....it is pretty obvious to me now.

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
 A favorite local landmark that has since been replaced with a high rise medical building.

SOLD

SOLD
 This one was all about texture.  I mixed sand into the paint which gave it a stucco type finish.


SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Another local landmark.

SOLD
This painting had more views by far, than any other I ever posted.......but didn't sell for years!



SOLD

My ode to the Keys.





Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Carol Schiff   
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...