Sunday, June 7, 2015

Salt Lake City LDS Temple Painting

Prints now available. 38" x 24" x 1.5" Gallery wrapped. 
My Grandma has always been a huge supporter of me and my big dreams. Her mother was also an artist and over the years my Grandma has given me mountains of brushes, paint, and art books that were my Great Grandmothers. I cherish those things and love the idea that these creative juices are somehow tied to my family tree.
Grandma used to sing to me when I was little. She wrote a song and would sing it anytime I was around.Man, I loved feeling so special and important to such a beautiful, strong, loving woman.
When she saw the SLC LDS temple painting I did last year she asked if she could have one like it. Her and my Grandpa were married there almost 60 years ago. 
I was finally able to perfect the print and it turned out so well, I decided to do a limited edition run of them.
For my Grandma, thank you for believing in me and making me feel important in this gigantic world. 
XO
Available here:  www.theknifepainter.com/collectandlearn/slcldstempprint 

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...