Saturday, June 27, 2015

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Blue Paintings

I like to post on facebook, as I am sure many of you do too.  I started a group called "Online Artists" to give self-representing artists another place to post their work.  Every week I "suggest" a theme for the artists to follow, although it is not mandatory by any means.  A few times, the theme has been a specific color, which I really enjoyed.  So today, I decided to post "blue" paintings for you here.


Swirls
8x10x.75"
 I really had fun with this textured piece!

Geisha
6x8" canvas panel

 What is it about oriental culture that is so fascinating?

Blue Lagoon
6x8" on canvas panel
 A view of the intracoastal waterway in Grant Florida.  This is close to my home.

Mountain Farm
8x10" canvas panel
A view of our neighbor's farm in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina.  One of the most beautiful scenes on earth, I have painted this farm dozens of times.

Misty Morning
12x12x1.5" canvas
 The mountains are absolutely gorgeous when the sun comes up and burns off the morning mist.

A Touch of Blue
6x8" on canvas panel
 A Florida sky.  The coastal areas are often filled with fluffy clouds as the afternoon hot air from the west collides with the cool sea breezes from the east.

Candlestick with Palm Shadows
4x12x1.5" canvas

 I love to set objects on my windowsill in front of these cool shadows from a palm tree.


Antique Bottles
8x10 canvas panel
 From my antique bottle collection.




Seascape with sunset
11x14x1.5" canvas

I had to put a seascape in here somewhere!

Well, that's it for celebrating blue today!  I hope you will join us on facebook.  Just go to your account and search for Online Artists.  We would love to have you join in the fun.

I hope you have BLUE skies today.



Thank you for reading my blog.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...