Monday, March 2, 2015

"Path in Pt Lobos" Plein air Painting by Northern California Artist Mark Bidstrup


Painted on a cool breezy day in the Pt Lobos reserve outside the village of Carmel. There were quite a few other painters out this day which made for some nice visits. I just painted in this in a larger format, but I really like this plein air version.

6" x 8" (15x20cm) Oil on Plein Air Panel $135.00 unframed. Shipping included.

Please contact me at m_bidstrup@yahoo.com if you are interested in this painting. (gallery inquiries are always welcome!)

Visit my Blog at: http://markbidstrup-paintings.blogspot.com/ for more examples of my work.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...