Thursday, March 19, 2015

One More Day Pink Peony Bouquet - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/one-more-day-pink-peony-bouquet

One More Day Pink Peony Bouquet
by Nancy Medina
24X24
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas





 One More Day Pink Peonies was the result of another good day at the flower market, I found fresh peonies out of season! Only two in the bundle really held up well overnight, so I painted them here, as a tribute to their perseverance under the bright studio lights. My Pug-mobile will soon be filled with supplies for my next workshop in the Texas Hill Country. I am planning to make a strategic stop at the fresh kolache bakery one morning, to indulge just a bit! Hopefully there will be at least a few left in the box by the time I make it to class, but I can't make any promises or anything...!



http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/one-more-day-pink-peony-bouquet

The studio models take a bow and a .... nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...