Friday, March 20, 2015

LANDSCAPE & PALETTE KNIFE VIDEO by TOM BROWN

…………………………………………………..

This oil painting video includes three separate demonstrations showing how I use the knife to paint on a variety of surfaces using a number of different techniques. These are the same fun shortcuts that I have been teaching for years in my sold-out workshops for other artists. These are techniques you can begin using immediately, no matter what your skill level. You’ll use them again and again in many other paintings you create on your own. And I even include a gallery of other palette knife paintings to keep you inspired. Click the link above to download the video and get started right now.

Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...