Sunday, February 22, 2015

Garden Dreamer Iris Path and Surprises in the Flower Beds - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1688746

 Garden Dreamer Iris Path
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





On new year's day I had one beautiful, frozen white iris in my garden. Sadly, I did not see it until it was almost wilted. Today I was so excited to see a plethora of purple in my iris beds, these lovely bloomers decided to thumb their little iris noses at winter! I do hope it will be a good spring for my garden this year, and they don't all bloom too early. Sending happy thoughts for healthy rhizomes, and especially hoping the black iris blooms in April again!



Early bloomers testing the winter temps today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...