Monday, February 16, 2015

Aspen Tree Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

fall aspen painting
©1990-2013 Aspen Painting by Jill Saur all rights reserved
My 30"x40" painting, "Autumn Gold" is available to purchase as a limited edition hand-embellished giclee.  This painting creates a stunning appearance in any room.  If you've visited the aspen groves in the fall, you know their beauty is breathtaking!

Patrons who collect my work are able to be reminded of the beauty in Colorado, New Mexico and the northern states, all year long.

Please visit my website for details on my reproductions.  And, if you're interested in an original or you'd like to commission a painting,  I'd love to assist!  CLICK HERE


Thank you,  Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...