Monday, February 16, 2015

Bright Days Sunflower - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1682675


 Bright Days Sunflower
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
12X12
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

Bright Days Sunflower was one of my class demonstrations in North Texas this weekend. Tomorrow we paint French Landscapes -oo la la! A handsome gentleman brought us lunch today, cheeses and h'ors deuvres and played lovely music for the ladies (let's just say my hubby is a good boy!).

Today the grand prize gift basket found a new home with Virginia, and tomorrow everyone gets a special take home prize, something I made for each of my students. Hmmm....what could it be. Since I cannot cook, we KNOW it's not food (or we can hope!). Visit my art bloggy for the scoop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...