Friday, August 1, 2014

"Salmon on Green" by Karla Nolan





Well, I must say that as much as I love poppies, they can be a pain in the you know what to paint -- especially salmon colored gems!  However, I feel I did a decent job with this one, inspired by the neighbor from across the street and her garden!  A challenge, ad that is actually a good thing! 

"Salmon on Green", 5"x7" unframed palette knife oil painting on gessoed panel, $70 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button located on my blogspot  below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...