Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mini Landscape by Janice Tingum

http://www.etsy.com/listing/191699145/mini-landscape-original-palette-knife
Mini Landscape
by Janice Tingum
Oil on panel
2" x 3"

This miniature was painted en plein air with a palette knife in a North Dakota field. It was a fun day - I worked on a larger piece and then a few small ones like this. As I painted, I heard a rustling in the tall grass near my easel. I looked over to see a gopher peeking out at me. Its curiosity satisfied, the gopher retreated into the grass again and disappeared. 

Like an ACEO (art card), this little gem measures 2" x 3". It is painted on an Art Boards™ Natural Fiber Art Panel, which is 3/8th inch thick. The edges are painted white.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...