Monday, June 16, 2014

Turquoise Abstract Art by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

atlanta abstract art
©1990-2014 Abstract Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Inspired by the play of light against the backdrop of a city on the water, my new 12"x 12" abstract palette knife painting is titled, "Turquoise Sunrise".   Using my favorite turquoise and reds, this textured piece is rendered solely with a palette knife on a wide-bordered canvas with the image painted on the sides. 

Although my studio is in Atlanta, Ga., my work is packed, insured, and shipped anywhere in the United Stated and abroad.  Want a larger abstract with specific colors?  I love to paint commissions.  Please visit my website to see more of my work and read what my happy patrons have to say.  www.JillSaurFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...