Friday, October 18, 2013

SOLD ~ Dive In Daisies by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Dive In Daisies
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Dive In Daisies is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio. I made a video of this painting on my IPad while I worked. My timing was impeccable. There are pug noises in the background, pug snoring, little yips and barks, and the grand finale, the sound of the hubby coming home, which is always an occasion that calls for boisterous celebration from the four footed helpers. Tomorrow while I'm flying to Florida for my Melbourne workshop, I'll see if I can edit it into one of the little freebie videos for you and get it posted with the videos on my Web site. Stay tuned, I'll announce it here as soon as it is ready for you!




The studio models take a bow and a dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...