Saturday, August 17, 2013

SOLD ~ Summer Nights Red Geranium Painting and a North Texas Workshop by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Summer Nights Red Geraniums
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel



Tomorrow morning my three-day workshop in Irving, Texas begins, which enabled me to exercise little or no self-control in the Central Market *sound of harps* Flower Market today! For class this week, I found luscious, fat pink roses, white hydrangeas, purple and white stock, three kinds of sunflowers, red and white gerbera daisies, and at this point I simply lose track of everything else I grabbed and threw in the cart in a state of flower buying fervor. This new little geranium, however, came straight from my garden on a hot summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...