Thursday, August 22, 2013

Online Art

aspen
© 1990-2013 Aspen Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

My new 11"x14"acrylic palette knife aspen tree painting is titled, "Eye Of The Beholder".  This piece has a lot of feeling, vibrant colors and texture.  The inspiration for this painting came from my time spent up on Kebler Pass just outside of Crested Butte, Colorado.

To purchase this painting,  just send me an email and include your phone number.  I take all major credit cards and my shipping company ships my work (insured) anywhere in the world.  Please feel free to read my "Patrons Comments" on my website.  I've been working with happy collectors for the past twenty-five years and have a spotless reputation.  My website:  CLICK HERE  My email:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...