Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SOLD ~ Windswept Sunflowers and a St. Louis Workshop by Nancy Medina


Windswept Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Windswept Sunflowers was one of my three demonstrations today, closing out a workshop in St. Louis, Missouri, with 18 talented artists! I'll be sharing more photos in the next few days so stay tuned to my art blog. Here's a detail from my larger sunflower demo this weekend, starring this beautiful vase my hostess Sharon let us use in class this weekend. You guessed it, now I'm looking for a similar vase, high and low, on Ebay and Amazon - move over Big Blue!


Sunflower demo - detail from a 16X20 painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...