Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Painting exhibition paintings by Marion Hedger

I am part of a group of local artists called "Peintres dans la rue" (Painters in the street). During the summer months we exhibit our paintings in the streets of the perched villages that this area is known for. It is always a wonderful backdrop for the paintings. Yesterday we exhibited in Le Rouret. It was a beautiful day and the plane trees in the square provided lots of shade.
Here are some of my florals displayed on a stand my husband made for me.
Marion Hedger website
Follow my daily painting blog contact me about this or any other painting HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...