Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SOLD ~ Pink Roses of Coronado and a San Diego Workshop by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

 

Adrift on the Breeze ~
Pink Roses of Coronado Island
by Nancy Medina

SOLD

8X10
Oil on Archival Panel



Adrift on the Breeze, Pink Roses of Coronado Island is the newest small daily painting in Flower Mound Studio. I love making bright color happen on canvas, and pink roses just lend themselves to so many different combinations - blues, oranges, purples, and - don't forget - pinks! We'll be painting pink roses during my workshop in San Diego in November, along with quite a few other fresh flowers. I hope to see you there. Bring your walking shoes and warm up your camera, I'm going to take you to the garden where these pink roses grow all year round! Click here for more information!
Set me a task in which I can put something of my very self, 

and it is a task no longer; it is joy; it is art.

- William Bliss Carman

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...